Are you ready to advance your knowledge and skills for a high-impact career in supporting Human Rights and advancing Democracy? Consider the unique Arab Master in Democracy and Human Rights as your catalyst to become a change maker. It’s a full-time 10-month academic programme taught in English and offering scholarships.
You will engage with a global and diverse group of students, professionals and academics from across the Arab region and beyond, benefiting from their varied outlooks, backgrounds, experiences and expertise.
The Arab Master of Arts in Human Rights will equip you to become:
1. A successful expert in democratic governance and human rights.
2. An effective catalyst of change in your country and in the region.
3. Part of an elite network of professionals committed to promoting democratic principles and institutions.
The Master of Arts Programme in Human Rights is:
– an intensive and advanced course that combines theory and practice.
– a semester in Beirut and another in one of the partner universities across the Arab World.
– engagement with local NGOs, field visits and a week-long field research on Refugee issues.
– a global network of faculty, experts and practitioners engaged in academia, NGOs and international organisations.
The Master of Arts Programme in Human Rights is offered by:
Saint Joseph University, in cooperation with Birzeit University, the International University of Rabat, the University of Carthage, and the European Inter-University Centre. It is supported by the European Union and the Danish Institute for Human Rights. Ultimately, the awarding of the degree will require completion of a supervised master’s thesis.
Deadline to Apply:
May 27, 2018