|Deadline||4. September 2020|
|Level||Mid-career (3-7 years experience required)|
Position Title: Individual Giving Officer
Reports To: Director of Development
Positional Purpose: The Individual Giving Officer will manage the individual giving funding stream, building strategy and supporting the growth of the program. The Individual Giving Officer will be the first point of contact for donors who call or email AAUSA; will manage the back end of a number of the fundraising team systems; and will work closely with the fundraising team, communications team, finance team, and other AAUSA and ActionAid International staff, to understand the greatest fundraising needs across the federation and contribute to the fundraising goals of the organization.
Salary Range: $40,000-60,000, depending on experience.
- Strategize and manage all supporter marketing for donors giving under $1000; this includes managing appeals calendar, email, telemarketing, SMS, and digital advertising campaigns, as well as ActionAid’s membership program
- Manage emergency campaigns in the wake of disasters and conflict
- Manage the Salesforce database; conduct monthly reconciliations in concert with Finance Department; create quarterly reports for federation management, and other reports for various audiences as needed
- Maintain and expand AAUSA’s partnerships, including employee giving, third-party networks, and charity ratings
- Manage donor care, including emails and phone calls from current or potential donors to AAUSA
- Liaise with implementing country staff to stay up-to-date on greatest needs across the federation
- Manage external fundraising services vendors
- Provide departmental support as needed
- Manage departmental intern
- Excellent research skills
- 3 or more years of experience in fundraising and/or sales
- Experience with low-dollar online fundraising and messaging
- People-person who thrives on connecting with others
- Knowledge of international development, social justice, and poverty issues
- Strong organization and time management skills, and attention to detail
- BA or equivalent job experience
- Skill in working with varied cultures and nationalities
We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis through September 4, 2020. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject, please write “[Your Name] – Individual Giving Officer”. Please no phone calls.
Should you not receive any feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
ActionAid is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all groups.Apply now