Unicef UK is looking for 2 recent graduates to join the Graduate Development Programme Placement. These temporary full time vacancies are based in London. The salary is £19,200 per annum. The deadline for application is on the 9 June 2016 and the first interviews will be held on the 27 June.
Our mission is to champion children’s rights and to win support and raise money for our work with children everywhere. (UNICEF)
- Successful applicants will get invaluable insights in the organisations work, culture and structure.
- Successful applicants will receive a personal development plan including learning and e-learning strategies
- A mentor and a line manager will be assigned to the successful applicant to offer ongoing support and advise
- You will be able to build your network and establish contacts within the international development community
- Enrolement in the UNICEF Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Income protection and life assurance
We can’t guarantee you a role at the end of the Programme, but you should finish it with the confidence, expertise and judgement to secure a bright future in international development, which we certainly hope will be at Unicef UK. (UNICEF)
Areas of Work
- UK programmes (Breastfeeding, Education, Local authorities)
- Supporter Care
- Public Fundraising
- International Programme Engagement
Duties include to:
- Communicate with Unicef UK supporters, either face to face, through events, via email / phone, or through written / audio-visual materials
- Contribute to a range of project teams and delivery activity such as of research, analysis, presenting information, liaison with internal/external stakeholders and colleagues
Improve awareness of Unicef UK within our target audiences
- To apply to this position you must have a 2:1 at degree level (or equivalent) or a Masters gained within the past three years.
- All degrees are accepted.
- You will be required to produce documentary evidence of your legal right to work in the UK before any offer of employment is confirmed.
The successful applicants will start in September 2016.